1. Do not trust IMDB ratings (7.6: really?).
2. Do not be fooled by the quality connotations of “Kenneth Branagh” or “Anthony Hopkins”.
3. Do not expect visual wonders from “3D”: here it was obviously just a ploy to sell you stoopid glasses @R6 each.
4. Natalie Portman does not make everything better.
4. Take home lesson: Do read many reviews before committing to 2 hours of schlock.
On the cinema-experience:
1. Cinemas are full of morons.
2. Paying for popcorn at cinemas is a fucking rip-off.
3. On Nu-Metro’s chocolate salt for popcorn: really?