I have to thank the Philosophe for the title of this post, although given that it was inspired by the following tweet, I’d like to think that I, too, would have been clever enough to come up with it (I just needed time!):
- Banting Bonanza!
- It’s the nature, stupid!
- Surprise: people don’t eat what they’re told!
- Cigarettes and chocolate
- When an n=1 can actually teach us something
- Fancy some cocaine with your tea?
- Today’s special: whatever I damn well please
- Not the 9 o’clock news: Food companies want you to buy food
- 6 Reasons Why Blogs Are Bad For Your Brain
- Jacqs on Birds, bees, and fennel ice cream: Evil, mouth watering stuff, but thank you for a delightful read.
- Christiaan Olivier (@ChristiaanOli5) on Surprise: people don’t eat what they’re told!: They are not...
- concerned on Surprise: people don’t eat what they’re told!: EXACTLY- Great piece. This is exactly why I...
- Jacques Rousseau on Surprise: people don’t eat what they’re told!: Also, look at the things they...
- E on Fancy some cocaine with your tea?: Hi Leonie, Thanks for taking the time to respond. I am well aware of the...